Team building for Business – SINGING Team Building Workshop for Business
Gospel Touch corporate workshop has been designed for businesses, corporate events, team building activities, and team vacations. For organizations looking for engaging activities for their employees; from small to large groups, our workshops are designed to foster a unique atmosphere that knits people together. We aim to develop teamwork and encourage individuals to overcome barriers, gain confidence and maintain unity. The workshop package offers you a unique opportunity to bring your staff together whilst having a lot of fun!
Your team will experience the vocal and singing training that is received by professional singers which include:
- Breathing exercises, which will help develop focus and assist with strengthening presentation skills.
- Relaxation exercises strengthen the ability to focus, channel your energy, and help build trust within your organization.
- Harmony and noise exercises, which encourage bold and safe approaches to communication and build an individual’s confidence. What a great release this is for many.
- Building a familiar song from scratch, working with others in the group, and learning harmonies and rhythms with a great variety of material.
- The final presentation of this workshop culminates in the performance of an exciting music piece with everybody singing in harmony, and producing one sound.
Despite popular opinion, anyone can sing! We can help you put together a workshop run over a full day, half day, or just a couple of hours. Putting together a choir at your corporate event is a great way of bringing your staff together.
Team Building Events:
Team-building music workshops are innovative, creative, and exciting and can be used as part of a conference, training event, or as a standalone activity.
Our workshop days are exciting and experiential; we promote team building while also celebrating talent. The event may culminate in a gala dinner or concert where the teams get to perform their musical piece.
- To host a professionally run workshop for 5 to 60 (could be more) delegates.
- To provide a team-building workshop which is inclusive and interactive for all delegates.
- To clearly brief all attendees on their workshop layout.
- Song to be revealed during the session (would be a popular/common track).
- To perform the day’s learning with the delegates.